Thursday, April 5, 2012

SO HOT!!!

Summer is so hot here in Pangasinan. I'm really having a hard time adjusting to the heat. Granted, we just arrive last night but really it's so hot and the sun's rays are so painful. This would be the perfect time to use products with high SPF that would provide a really good protection against the harmful rays of the sun. I bought Nivea Sparkling Whit UV Blocker before coming here to ensure max protection against the sun. I will only test this today, hopefully it won't give me breakouts, I'll keep my fingers crossed.

That's all  for today. I was going to post pictures but my phone is currently malfunctioning  and as soon as I am able, I will post pics here as well.








On wards to the giveaway by Kikaysimaria, Shimmerjang Andy, and Makeup by Ana Patricia.
Just click here!


No comments:

Post a Comment