Monday, April 2, 2012

Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream

Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream Review! 


According to Missha's website : 





The M Perfect Cover BB Cream gives an even and natural-looking coverage with the soothing, moisturising properties of a cream. It is suitable for all skin types including acne-prone skin, and can be used as a makeup base or foundation. 


 MY Verdict :


Great product in achieving the no make-up look which is a look that I prefer. Also has great staying power despite the fact that I have really oily skin (oil mine hahaha).


The sent is really great as well. Some people might be bothered by it but I personally like the clean sent of it, it's so girly xD. Packaging wise, it's really hygienic because of the pump.


Swatches:










I think I also got the wrong shade, I got #21 when I should have gotten #23, but it still works for me because it oxidizes to match my skin tone.


As you can see it covers the veins on my hand but I used a lot of bb cream on my hand for this, if i use it for my face it just evens out the redness on my nose and forehead.


The bad side about it, it broke me out, big cystic acne on my forehead and left side of my cheek so I stopped using this and will probably try it again once the breakout subsides.






















lemme just plug the giveaway I joined by Kikaysimaria, Makeup by Ana Patricia, and Shimmejang Andy


Just click here!



No comments:

Post a Comment