Saturday, March 24, 2012

High School of the Dead (HSOTD)

Currently watching this anime!

Still on episode 1 though.. I've read the manga like a long time ago and people were advising me to also watch the anime but I kept on postponing it until I eventually forgot about it.. Basically its an anime about a virus spreading turning people into zombies and the only way to kill them is to bash their heads. LOL! will follow an update about this after the next couple of episodes XD 

But in the mean time let me post a link about a Summer Giveaway I've joined and I hope you can join too..  Its a joint giveaway by KikaysiMaria, Makeup by Ana Patricia and Shimmerjang Andy! With really cool prizes.. I really wanna win the luview makeup set O.o 

Hope it Get lucky..

Just click HERE! 


No comments:

Post a Comment